We The People

We The People Will NOT Be Silenced!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sarah Palin is game for running for office! Run Sarah....Run!

Fox News analyst Sarah Palin hinted Wednesday that it is not too late for her to get into the Republican presidential contest.
Asked in an interview if she would be interested in jumping in the race if there is no clear winner by the time Republicans gather this summer for their nominating convention, Palin said she would "do whatever I could to help."

1 comment:

  1. Sorry..I'd say "run, Sarah, Run.." but I'd mean "as far from politics as you can".
    She's get KILLED in a general election and I couldn't listen to the voice for four years, I seriously couldn't...and when she said "Gee, I don't know why the GOP is after me, I'm ONLY A SOCCER MOM" (and a few other things) she lost one of her biggest fans for being utterly disingenuous.

    ReplyDelete